The Bing Spatial Data Services Excel Add-in makes it easy to manage location based information for Bing Maps directly in Excel.
- Import CSV, Pipe, tab and XML formatted data sources
- Export Excel sheet as Bing spatial Data Source in CSV, Pipe, tab and XML format
- Batch geocode directly in Excel
- Upload Data Source directly from Excel
- Store data source information; name, entity type, master/query keys in workbook to save time when uploading
- Validate Data Source (verify that it is properly formatted)
- Load a basic data source template
- Manage data sources by loading all data sources for an account
- Change public setting
- Get Query URL
- Download Data Source (downloads it into an Excel Workbook)
- Manage Dataflow Jobs and view details of each job.
- Links to common resources
Note that the Bing Spatial Data Services has limits on the number of jobs that can be run against this service in a 24 hours period by a single Bing Maps account. Documentation on this can be found